Careers in BSCSC
Product Owner - SAP SD/MM/HW今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1812812 掲載日 Jan. 03, 2019
VMware (NYSE: VMW) is the global leader in virtualization solutions from the desktop to the datacenter. Customers of all sizes rely on VMware to reduce capital and operating expenses, ensure business continuity, strengthen security and go green. VMware is one of the fastest-growing public software companies. VMware’s award-winning technology, market-leading position and culture of excellence provide the more than 20000+ passionate people we employ in 120+ locations worldwide with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator.
VMware On-Prem, SaaS Platform and New Technologies Group
VMware’s IT is looking for a Product Owner to own the design and development of VMware's next-generation Sales and Distribution, Inventory and Material Management, Hardware Shipping, Subscription Billing System, to support VMware’s SaaS Initiatives. Our organization supports VMware offer to Order Management, Fulfilment/provisioning, Shipping, and Billing functions with platforms and systems capabilities. We are transforming our software delivery practices to bring in greater agility.
- You love to learn and to dig into new technologies, and can pick them up quickly
- You demonstrate strong functional architecture and platform engineering skills and can easily switch between technology paradigms
- You love working with some of the best engineers, product managers, architects, and Devops staff around the world
- You strive to excel and to innovate
- You will bring your domain experience / expertise in Sales and Distribution, Order Management, Advance and Variant Pricing, Shipping, Forecasting, Demand planning areas and drive the adoption of robust practices as we build a scalable SaaS Billing platform for long-term business supportability.
- Own and conduct system design sessions and align to operations processes
- Own & drive functionality / design of VMW’s next-gen SaaS business model as a product to meet future needs, scalability, keeping industry-leading best-practices in mind
- Extensive hands on previous SAP SD, MM, Advance & Variant Pricing, Forecasting & Demand Planning, Hardware Shipping experience
- Experience in Hardware Shipping, Forecasting and Demand planning, including upstream & downstream integration
- Drive discussions on various SD, Shipping, Demand Planning models with product managers and conduct internal discussions with cross functional owners
- Work with geographically distributed team comprised of R&D, IT and Operations
- Analyze business use cases that are eligible for automation
- Author System Design documents and translate / Articulate functional requirements clearly to Developers/QA team-members
- Certifications in SAP SD, MM, Shipping, Demand Planning and Forecasting.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in crafting / developing / maintaining highly scalable and resilient system in the SaaS business models.
- Strong High-tech experience in SD Order Management, CRM, Variant Pricing, Hardware Shipping.
- Exposure to B2B & EDI, Online customer facing eCommerce solutions, Variant Pricing, Contract Management.
- Experience in delivering products using agile methodology.
- Experience in crafting creative solutions to difficult problems.
- Multiple end-to-end project experience with various SD & CRM application areas including.
- Knowledge of ASAP methodology/SOLMAN & Exposure/knowledge to SAP's Best Practices.
- Strong Interpersonal skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation/ leadership skills (oral and written). Comfortable working with senior executives.
- Flexibility to work both in production support and change requests / implementations as needed
- SD, CRM experience is a must.
- Strong social skills and experience in engaging business leaders, IT senior leadership and Engineers.
VMwareisanEqualOpportunityEmployerandProhibitsDiscriminationandHarassmentofAnyKind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.