Careers in Marketing
Product Line Marketing Manager - Cloud Platform Business Unit今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1912924 掲載日 Oct. 08, 2019
VMware Cloud Platform is VMware's largest business unit, with 500,000 customers in over 100 countries. VMware's Cloud Platform Business Unit (CPBU), includes the following lines of business - vSphere, VMware Cloud on AWS, and VMware Cloud for On-Prem. CPBU also drives two major new product line initiatives for Project Pacific (K8s on vSphere) and the VMware Hybrid Cloud Platform. It’s an exciting time to be a part of CPBU Product Marketing as it looks to transform the hybrid cloud, container and GPU markets while maintaining its market leadership in server virtualization.
This position will be part of CPBU marketing strategy and operations team ; responsible for business analytics and strategic planning across the product portfolio . This role will cover the complete lifecycle of analytics from Demand Gen , Pipeline , Forecast , Sales, Bookings, Consumption and Industry data, to drive business insights and support decision making.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Build a data driven business analytics foundation for the CPBU product portfolio to support decision making
- Engage in strategic planning process with leadership team supporting business strategy with data driven analytics
- Drive deeper insights to improve business performance covering Marketing , Pipeline , Sales , Customers and Industry
- Analyze metrics & trends for Industry data including competitive intelligence, industry trends , market position, market share
- Analyze metrics & trends for Marketing performance including demand gen , pipeline, campaigns , conversion, engagement
- Analyze metrics & trends for Sales performance including opportunity funnel, cycle times , coverage , close rates
- Analyze metrics & trends for Customer and market data including segmentation , penetration , consumption , targets
- Analyze metrics & trends for Financial performance including bookings , discounts , rebates , asp , units , RTM
- Foster strong relationships with multiple cross functional teams across Product , Marketing , Finance , IT , Operations , BU’s , Sales to drive analytics and planning
- Collaborate with PMM teams to communicate business related messaging and compelling presentations to support analysis
- 8+ years of experience in Information Technology, with at least 4 years of relevant work experience in Strategic Marketing areas covering business analytics and planning in a Technology company
- Ability to analyze and synthesize large volume of data and deal with complex scenarios and incomplete information
- Ability to communicate at an executive level with compelling , clear , logical and data driven arguments
- Ability to build complex models and lead quantitative analysis for supporting business decisions
- Ability to represent complex data and analysis with simplicity
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, comfortable delivering presentations to audiences on an international scale.
- Intellectual curiosity & willingness to take ownership of deliverables.
- The person must have a strong work ethic, expressing dedication to the business and pursuit of the agreed-to business agendas.
- BSCS degree or equivalent, MBA required.
- Top tier management consulting experience in Tech sector highly desirable