Careers in Marketing
Product Line Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908231 掲載日 Jul. 02, 2019
Business Summary: Cloud Management – vRealize Operations
Together our $1.5 billion Cloud Management Business Unit (CMBU) is leading transition to software defined data centers (SDDC) across public and private clouds. CMBU is at the heart of the IT transformation led by cloud, SaaS, virtualization, devops and containers. These trends represent a huge opportunity for you to help define our strategic and GTM approach through astute product management. You will be working on the rapidly transforming Infra and App Operations space, defining the management and operations of SDDC and Apps and the way enterprises run and manage their cloud infrastructure. Amidst the rapid growth of our offerings, you’ll expand vRealize Suite’s market leading position, further establishing VMware as a leader in cloud management segment.
For Cloud Management Operations, you will drive, innovate and transformation to SaaS solution by defining the go-to-market strategy, product requirements, work with engineering, user experience research and product marketing on product development, roadmap and launches while continuously validating the use cases with customers to execute on the requirements. You will partner closely with VMware’s customers, partners, our sales force, product marketing, and other cross-functional organizations.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Define and lead core part of product extensibility and integration capabilities for vRealize Operations Manager delivered both on premise and SaaS
- Define requirements for integrations with the vRealize Cloud Management Platform and rest of SDDC stack as well as multiple public and Hybrid clouds
- Manage existing products using our current products in this space and work with customers
- Develop use cases for end to end troubleshooting and optimization from App, OS and Infra
- Work closely with broader R&D teams, UX teams and collaborate.
- Drive the industry conversation about the product domain. Set the agenda for the public debate in a way that showcases VMware advantages
- You will be a tenacious, ambitious, self-starter with a real passion for the cloud operations market, who can also serve as a strong advocate for our customers
- Proven, tenured (minimum 10-12 years’) experience in technology, product management in the enterprise software market segment
- Proven track record of growing new products into successful businesses, especially for enterprise products in both SaaS or on prem
- Technical background in networking, storage, cloud, enterprise platforms, datacenter, and applications software space, especially understanding of virtualization, management and automation
- Aptitude to quickly come up to speed on groundbreaking technology concepts
- Ability to deal with and execute under ambiguity
- Excellent written, verbal communications and presentation skills
- Experience with commercial and enterprise customers, presenting to C-level executives and passion to evangelize a disruptive new technology
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- MBA and BA/BS in Computer Science (or equivalents) preferred