Careers in Marketing
Product Line Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R184179 掲載日 Nov. 27, 2018
VMware software powers the world’s most complex digital infrastructure. The company’s compute, cloud, mobility, networking and security offerings provide a dynamic and efficient digital foundation to over 500,000 customers globally, aided by an ecosystem of 75,000 partners. As a team, our employees grow with forward momentum. We are an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative dedication to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT through cloud computing. We are a passionate, innovative and driven group of people inspired by the opportunity to actively learn and contribute something back to the broader community.
Job Role and Responsibility:
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced product manager to be part of VMware’s rapidly growing Workspace ONE product team.
The Product Management group is a dedicated team of sharp thinkers tasked with VMware’s most challenging and important growth initiatives. Working closely with the engineering teams, customers, executive leadership, and sales & marketing teams - they use their technical, analytical, process and strategic skills towards executing high impact product improvement opportunities.
As a Product Line Manager, you’ll be responsible for influencing and executing on the product vision for Workspace ONE app services and SDKs, used by both customers and internal product teams. This role will require excellence in delivering high quality products and features, strong leadership and analytical abilities, and a passion for building excellent products and cloud services that customers love to use.
- Take multiple inputs from various sources and consolidate them into a prioritized product roadmap
- Lead the end-to-end SDLC including requirements gathering, definition of functional and technical specifications, user experience design, engineering execution, and release to market
- Drive go-to-market activities for new features and products including documentation, training, and marketing, working with relevant internal teams
- Hands on and “in the weeds”, with an understanding of how things work and constantly suggesting improvements
- Facilitate communication across the organization (written and verbal) to get products and services launched
- Work directly with customers and partners to understand the issues not currently addressed and propose changes within our product or processes to address these problems
- Collaborate with engineering on solution designs and architecture
- Minimum of 3 years in product management, technical marketing, solutions architecture or software development
- Experience delivering solutions for enterprise customers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of what’s most important
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field. MS or MBA a plus
- Prior experience in mobile software development
- Experience delivering endpoint management, enterprise mobility solutions, mobile applications or software security solutions
For more information about VMWare End User Computing see: http://goo.gl/5NlhDT andhttp://blogs.vmware.com/euc/
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.