Careers in Marketing
Product Line Manager - Cloud Management今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1912958 掲載日 Oct. 10, 2019
Cloud Management Business - vRealize Automation, Code Stream
The recent disruptive changes in the IT industry – Cloud, DevOps, Containers and then some – have presented new opportunities for VMware to extend our leadership into these areas, both on-prem and public clouds. Our vRealize Suite is an enterprise-ready cloud management platform that delivers the industry’s most complete solution for running and managing heterogeneous, hybrid clouds.
In this role as Product Line Manager you will join us in defining and driving VMware’s product strategy for hybrid cloud automation, including setup and management of highly-scalable, API driven cloud infrastructure that provides infrastructure services, including networking and security as well support DevOps and containers. This role will be responsible for the product strategy, roadmap and feature delivery of Code Stream service and ServiceNow plugin for vRealize Automation
Job Role and Responsibilities:
As an organized self-starter, upbeat, product manager you are ready to work directly in a dynamic environment to grow cloud automation business within VMware. In this role, you will:
- Deliver a multi-cloud management software, delivered on-prem as well as SaaS
- Work in an outstanding environment where you can share your ideas openly, be creative and try new ideas.
- Use market knowledge and customer interactions to craft product direction.
- Work in cross-functional agile teams including engineering development and UX to deliver product to market.
- Support go-to-market planning and execution.
- Work closely with engineering to develop the features you conceive
- Degree in computer science, related subject or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD and modern web and application development concepts & technologies.
- Expertise in the area of networking, security and load balancing in cloud environment.
- Deep familiarity of at least one of the Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) cloud platforms, such as Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Engine, Microsoft Azure, or OpenStack
- Proven knowledge of containers and usage of containers in the enterprise.
- A great teammate with excellent verbal and written skills.
- A confident presenter who is comfortable leading face to face customer meetings and presenting to small-medium size audiences.
- Ability to handle a number of concurrent activities with strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.