Careers in Client Support
Principal Technical Support Engineer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1914281 掲載日 Nov. 13, 2019
CloudHealth by VMware is the global market leader in Cloud Service Management, and the most trusted software platform used to accelerate business transformation in the cloud. We are searching for a highly driven and versatile support engineer who will be responsible for providing world-class technical support for our customers in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
You should possess a strong technical background with experience in supporting cloud computing products, services, and solutions as well as a willingness to be customer facing and work with our customers around the globe. Be a part of a growing international team at an innovative technology company experiencing striking growth in the market.
Job Role and Responsibility
- Triage, troubleshoot, escalate, and/or provide resolution to customer support tickets.
- Reproduce, document, and call out product defects to the Engineering team.
- Provide deep triage level support for Engineering prioritization of inbound and existing tickets and running daily triage standup with Engineering teams
- Effectively communicate customer feedback and feature requirements to Engineering and Product Management.
- Identify commonly asked questions and generate knowledge base articles based on this content.
- Utilize product domain expertise to serve as a trusted technical advisor to customers.
- Lead projects with other Technical Support teams globally to support and operate the global technical support model
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and training to other Technical Support team members
- Take the lead in managing customer escalations and be comfortable holding customer facing meetings on short notice.
- Work in conjunction with our Technical Account Management team to assist with customer onboarding
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills as a go-getter with a lot of intellectual curiosity.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in daily support ticket triage and prioritization with Engineering
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to work in remote environments
- Proven ability to remotely troubleshoot and resolve customer software problems.
- 13+ years of providing technical support for enterprise customers.
- Finance and data analytics experience preferred
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Compute, or Microsoft Azure. AWS CSAA or equivalent certifications are highly regarded.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field preferred, or equivalent technical certifications and experience.
- Experienced in the definition and implementation of global or regional projects
- Experience administering the CloudHealth platform
- Experience leading global team projects and operations