Careers in Sales
Partner Strategy & Execution Sr. Manager, VMware Cloud on AWS今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1912272-8 掲載日 Oct. 03, 2019
This Senior Manager for VMware Cloud on AWS role will have accountability for driving the execution of a consolidated GTM partner strategy for a single cloud program on AWS for VMware. This role will report directly to the Senior Director of Partner Strategy for VMware Cloud on AWS.
This is a highly strategic position and the ideal candidate is a business leader with a strong track record of driving channel business growth by leveraging synergies with key partners. The role requires a balance between balancing the long term cloud strategy and executing on current business priorities. This requires experience working with sales, partners, multiple geo’s, product BU’s and a deep understanding of the field and partner organizations. This person would be responsible for working across and driving the consolidated program across Solutions Providers, SISO’s and MSP with our portfolio of solutions around AWS.
This role will have principle responsibility to accelerate our partner scale and capacity of cloud services leveraging our channel ecosystem across today’s partner silos. We seek a talented leader who can motivate, lead and drive a cadence with our core sales and partner ecosystem on how to monetize and accelerate their business with VMware Cloud on AWS. The ideal candidate will have a track record of cross-group collaboration and delivering results in a matrixed organization.
· Overall accountability for driving the AWS strategy across the different VMware partner routes.
· Identify opportunities to accelerate growth through partners routes to leverage AWS and VMware partner ecosystem
· Ensure execution in the partner community of joint sales plays driving better together examples across joint solutions.
· Be a coordination point for AWS GTM partnership and one of the liaisons into the BU
· Work with the Senior Director of VMC on AWS in providing input on the cohesive plan to help activate partners and consumption of VMware Cloud on AWS solutions
· Participate in interlocks and strategic planning between channel, sales and AWS teams
· Identify, create and develop new sales opportunities within the AWS partnership
· 12 + years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 8+ years of sales and / or sales strategy experience and sales leadership experience
· Major understanding of cloud sales, MSP operating models and prefer experience with other large cloud providers
· Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries.
· Experience in supporting sales organizations, processes and strategy. Be viewed as a trusted advisor to sales leadership
· The ability to operate effectively in a rapidly scaling, dynamic environment, be able to manage multiple stakeholders and groups simultaneously
· Extensive experience with channel partners, service providers, or end-customers in a software and/or services environment.
· Ability to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously mixing long-term projects with the urgency of immediate demands
· Experience within large, complex and highly matrixed organizations
· Strong influencing and communication skills
· Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high levels of integrity, honesty and trust
Travel: Ability to travel 50%+ of the time
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware.