Careers in Sales
Partner Practice Development Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1905731-1 掲載日 May. 16, 2019
The Partner Practice Development Manager will be part of an EMEA team and will scale customer success with partners to strategically engage with a named list of VMware Solution Providers to help them build and sustain capable VMware practices, alongside increasing and achieving sales goals. This person will act as a trusted advisor to a portfolio of partners, and will focus on winning the hearts and minds of partner CTO, Practice Leaders, Solution Architects and Delivery resources to positively influence capacity, capability and deployment related to VMware.
The Partner Practice Development Manager is required to have strong sales and technical depth in VMware’s technologies. This person must have the ability to build actionable relationships with the partners’ sales and technical leaders [in pre-sales departments, delivery departments, and post sales departments]. The Partner Practice Development Manager will engage with the partner and will be responsible for building and executing a practice development plan, accelerating accreditations & certifications, and tracking deployments. This person will also own a sales target aligned to the named partner list. The Partner Practice Development Manager will be instrumental in a partners’ successful services development and execution with their customers and will maintain a cadence for communication on the progress, execution and escalation of any issues to management and relevant stakeholders.
In addition, the Partner Practice Development Manager will assist their partners with building their own portfolio of services offerings or solutions based on VMware technology and by leveraging existing VMware PSO portfolio of services offerings and its underlying Intellectual property, such as services kits. In support of leveraging PSO credits with partners as well, the Partner Practice Development Manager will track and monitor customer deployments on VMware solutions that coincide with sales bookings and revenue growth.
- Experienced and credible C-suite advisor with strong customer/partner relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide impactful knowledge exchange through mentoring, workshops, partner engagements and official training forums that drive sales and services results
- Demonstrated technical community leadership in capturing, developing, and sharing IP with the community at large as well as specific individuals to raise competencies
- Ability to uncover business challenges & recommend solutions to solve those challenges
- Confidence in front of C-suite to sell and drive VMware messaging, opportunity and investment ROIs
- Demonstrable knowledge of cloud-based solutions