Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Oracle EBS (Technical)今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1903160 掲載日 Feb. 28, 2019
VMware (NYSE: VMW) is the global leader in virtualization solutions from the desktop to the datacenter. Customers of all sizes rely on VMware to reduce capital and operating expenses, ensure business continuity, strengthen security and go green. VMware is one of the fastest-growing public software companies. VMware’s award-winning technology, market-leading position and culture of excellence provide the more than 20000+ passionate people we employ in 120+ locations worldwide with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator.
VMware Business IT (Subscription & Perpetual) and New Technologies Group
Our organization supports VMware SaaS and Perpetual (Order to Cash), Licensing functions with ERP platforms and systems capabilities. We are transforming our software delivery practices to bring in greater agility, scale and resiliency. We are building the next generation SaaS Order to Cash platform that can deliver new digital experiences for employees, customers and partners. We are also enhancing our licensing Order to Cash platform to improve the customer experience and make it more scalable. We value innovation and empower our employees to do their best work and grow their careers at VMware.
- You love to learn and to dig into new technologies, and can pick them up quickly
- You demonstrate strong technical architecture and platform engineering skills and can easily switch between technology paradigms
- You love working with some of the best engineers, product managers and architects around the world
- You strive to excel and to innovate
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 4-9 years of overall experience in technical hands-on role
- A complete understanding of SDLC and CD/CI
- Strong technical exposure on Oracle EBS, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle PL/SQL and Oracle Workflow
- Oracle SCM experience in Order Management, Inventory, Advanced Pricing, Install base, Service contract, and the Order to Cash cycle.
- Hands on experience on Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, AOL objects, Oracle Workflow.
- Knowledge and Experience on developing PL/SQL, Oracle BI Publisher and SOA integrations
- Oracle Financials experience in Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Revenue and the invoice to cash cycle
- Strong debugging skills and analysis on PL/SQL
- Strong communication Skills
Nice to Have Experience
- Experience in SAP CRM SOM/ECC
- Experience in Provider Order & Provider Contract along with integrations between the various modules like SOM, CC, CI is a huge plus
- Experience in API based architecture involving SAP functional modules
- Exposure to B2B & EDI
- Oracle APEX
- Working knowledge on integration channels like Fusion Middleware and/or Informatica
VMwareisanEqualOpportunityEmployerandProhibitsDiscriminationandHarassmentofAnyKind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
This position is eligible for theIT Apps Hiring FY20 referral campaign