Careers in Sales
NSX Partner Sales Specialist今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1913305-2 掲載日 Oct. 07, 2019
VMware, an equal opportunity employer, is seeking a highly motivated individual with a technical background in sales, business development, and enablement to accelerate VMware Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Solution sales through strategic reseller partners in Latin America. This quota-carrying position will be responsible for achieving incremental revenue and partner development targets. A sales drive, passion for technology and understanding of network, security and management solution fundamentals is essential. Ability to influence and develop mutually beneficial relationships within both VMware and our partners is vital.
This SDDC Specialist position will drive a virtual networking and security strategy with our partner sales teams. The individual will also enable our partners to build and invest in SDDC, and more specifically NSX practices. The ideal candidate will be results driven have significant technical acumen, be able to facilitate knowledge transfer for complex topics and have operational discipline skills to execute within a planned governance model.
- Manage the sales and marketing aspects of the Partner relationship including:
- Pipeline/ Bookings / Revenue/ Implementations: Responsible for driving VMware License and Service revenue for SDDC Solutions in selected partners
- Enablement: Manage overall SDDC enablement plans for sales and pre-sales activities in selected partners, including the development of Professional Services delivery (scoping, SOW, methodology, implementation, process) and more.
- Demand Generation: Work collaboratively with partner marketing and field teams to plan partner led, customer facing event to increase partner created pipeline around SDDC with emphasis in Virtual Networking and Security
- Lead: Cross-functional workstreams with VMware sales managers, product management, technical marketing and engineering teams to inspire change in how we meet channel and customer expectations
- 5-8+ years of experience in technical sales, sales engineering, partner management roles in enterprise IT technology vendors.
- Must have the ability to transfer knowledge of complex solutions
- Strong demonstrated expertise in creating, executing on, and driving solutions selling and pre-sales engineering for application and infrastructure software
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills toward a broad constituency ranging from customers, channel partners, sales and technical management
- Be a great team player that is willing to take a leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring approaches to new opportunities
- Strong background in Network management, Cloud management along with expertise in the storage space is desirable
- 4-year college degree or equivalent industry experience; Engineering degree is a plus
Why work for our division:
The Partner sales team is aligned to the sales organization and is responsible for managing and growing our partner ecosystem. The SDDC Partner Specialist Sales team shares responsibility in driving revenue goals within Latin America in SDDC technologies, especially NSX