Careers in Sales
NSX Commercial Account Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1913025 掲載日 Oct. 15, 2019
VMware transforms Networking and Security with the ‘Virtual Cloud Network’ (VCN), our networking vision for the Digital era. The VCN, built on NSX technology, provides a ubiquitous software layer across Data Centre environments, Cloud platforms and Edge infrastructure with the following characteristics:
- Security that is intrinsic to the infrastructure and not bolted on
- A network delivered in software for maximum agility
- A cloud networking fabric – consistent connectivity from edge to edge
Every Commercial organisation (Mittelstand) is trying to understand how to deliver better, more effective patient carethrough utilizing technology.
The NSX Commercial Account Manager is responsible for coordination and execution of a sales strategy for Network and Security portfolio into VMware’s Commercial Accounts.
As a VCN Specialist, the role provides top-performing sales professionals with a once in a lifetime opportunity to change the status quo. This revolutionary technology is the network virtualization platform for the Software Defined Data Centre by bringing the operational model of a virtual machine into the Data Centre network. Backed by world-class account teams, sector experts, systems engineers, professional services, partners and channel and an inside sales team, you will bring expertise to the team as we continue the growth of network virtualization. We seek entrepreneurial sales professionals to seize this opportunity in an environment energized by market momentum, industry leadership, rapid business growth & making a difference.
- Responsible for selling the VCN platform into
- Drive account portfolio sales strategy and focus on focus accounts and establish sales cadence with the account team and other relevant entities
- Adopt an account portfolio sales strategy leveraging the partners and channel
- Responsibility for moving the transaction through the entire sales cycle
- Demand generation and pipeline identification
- Pipeline creation targets
- Sales hygiene (SFDC, forecasting and business reviews)
- Negotiation, pricing, contract management
- Sales execution
- Drive VMware network and security adoption and identify new opportunities in aligned territories
- Solidify existing customer accounts and elevate VMware to a more strategic position
- Match the VMware VCN portfolio to the customer’s business needs, challenges and requirements
- 1-2+ years related experience in Commercial Technology Sales ideally with Networking or Security Knowledge
- Experience selling IT solutions
- Experience selling in direct, indirect and channel driven sales models
- Ability to demonstrate success against target
- Estimated travel of between 50-60% depending on the density and size of the territory
If you are considering VMware as a potential next employer, you couldn’t have chosen a better time.
We are focused on identifying the key customer issues in Digital Mobility and Digital Transformation initiatives and in helping them with their Hybrid Cloud journey by leveraging our best in class Software-Defined Data Centre portfolio.
VMware stands out from other organisations because of its strong Corporate culture and what we refer to as EPIC2 values, which encourage people to bring their authentic and innovative selves to work every day.
VMware is a company that is built on shared values and in having a strong Corporate culture and identify. Thesevalues are best expressed through the acronym EPIC2: Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers and Community.
- is a core value that encourages collaboration and high standards. VMware teams debate and discuss, and then get things done. Egos are checked at the door, and shared work is focused on impact, quality, and efficiency.
- means challenging the status quo. VMware people are encouraged to follow their curiosity and the pursuit of the seemingly impossible to continuously make things better for customers, products, and each other.
- focuses on building trust. Employees are expected to say what they do and do what they say. The company encourages peers to build and nurture relationships with one another, customers, partners, shareholders, and the community—without taking anything for granted.
- make it possible. They are core to VMware’s mission. The innovation that flows out of VMware frees customers from constraints and enables organizations of all types to meet their toughest technological challenges.
- acknowledges connection. Employees are encouraged to approach each other with open minds and humble hearts. Opportunities to serve by dedicating time, talent, and energy are plentiful.
Do you have what it takes to be EPIC2?