Careers in Sales
NSX Account Executive – Federal Healthcare and System Integrators今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1910611-2 掲載日 Jul. 18, 2019
Sales Specialist, NSX
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era/ A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today.
Job Role and Responsibilities
VMware’s Federal Team is expanding and looking for an experienced sales specialist for our NSX specialist sales team supporting the Federal Healthcare and Federal System Integrators customers
VMware NSX is a network virtualization platform that delivers the operational model of a virtual machine for the network. Virtual networks reproduce the network model in software, allowing complex multi-tier network topologies to be created and provisioned programmatically in seconds. NSX includes a library of logical networking services – logical switches, logical routers, logical firewalls, logical load balancers, logical VPN, QoS, and distributed security. The NSX virtualization platform is helping hundreds of customers realize the full potential of a Software Defined Data Center. This is an opportunity to join an exciting and rapidly growing business within VMware.
The Sales Specialist within the Network and Security Business Unit (NSBU) is responsible for a coordinated sales approach with VMware’s NSX internal and external sales team. This extended team drives toward a common goal within a set number of Federal and FSI accounts. The mission of this group is to broaden the reach of these accounts in order to ensure the VMware NSX foothold across the assigned regions. Our solution set is viewed as a ‘platform’ within an account. It changes the role that IT plays within that account from being considered a cost burden to a strategic deployment.
- You are responsible for selling VMware NSX network virtualization and security solutions into Federal Healthcare and Federal System Integrator accounts
- You help drive account portfolio sales strategy and focus on top accounts and establish sales cadence with the corporate account team
- You will be responsible for leveraging channel partners during your sales cycle
- You move the transaction through the entire sales cycle
- You are responsible for driving virtualization adoption and identify new opportunities in Tier 1 accounts
- You will solidify existing customer accounts and elevate VMware to a more strategic position
- You will help identify and match the VMware NSX solution to the customer’s business needs and technical requirements
This position Requires Travel: 40-60% of the time
- 6+ years in enterprise software sales at industry leading companies
- 4+ years of related network route/switch, network management, and/or network security-based solutions
- Consistent record of achieving business objectives in a highly challenging environment, working with fortune 1000 companies
- Selling experience working with C-level executives
- Domain experience selling in Datacenter Space (ideally expertise across-compute, network, storage, management and cloud)
- Knowledge of major cloud providers and their offerings
- Advanced knowledge of value selling methodologies, processes and tools
- Strong services acumen to drive solutions (product and services) that reduce cost, improve agility, and delivery reliability to IT partners
- Strong business analytical skills including developing business cases and Financial Models including ROI/TCO
- Ability to be in front of the customer 75% of the time
- Strong business management, planning, execution, and sales skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com, Excel, PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- US Government Clearance (DoD) preferred.
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.