Careers in Sales
New Graduate - Renewals EMEA今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1909458 掲載日 Nov. 13, 2019
Language requirements: FRENCH or ARABIC, & ENGLISH
(VMware Academy 2020)
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Start date: 20th July 2020
VMware, as an industry leader in virtualization and software-defined solutions and services, enables our customers to modernize their data centres, integrate public clouds, empower the digital workspace, and transform security. Our sales team is responsible for driving new business; ensuring clarity in messaging; increasing audience engagement; supporting and promoting corporate strategy and initiatives; and developing, improving, and executing area business plans.
VMware invests for the future in our global sales organization through new hire graduate programs. The VMware Academy (VA) is an extensive new career program with three tracks: Inside Sales, Technical Services and Professional Services.
The academy involves sales, technical and product training for all participants. Beginning with a foundational approach that progresses from classroom to practice and then on the job enablement, successful participants move into a Digital Sales Role: the next step in their VMware Journey.
We're looking for people who love achieving through confidence, self-discipline, and determination. Do you live your ethics and values? Are you a positive and stimulating influence on others? Are you investing in your future now?
Continuing to deliver the next generation of sales professional from VMware’s Digital Sales Centre in Barcelona, Spain, our focus is building a team of graduate level Digital Sales professionals to fill future roles and support future expansion of a number of Digital Sales functions, including Internal Sales Associates and Sales Specialists with a long-term view to progress to a field sales role back in your home country.
Graduate Program Overview:
If you are selected for the graduate team, you will undergo training to include participation in a variety of customer and partner facing sales activities/tasks. Development is very hands-on and practical with an emphasis on experiential learning by doing. Topics to be trained include: Fundamental Sales Skills, Distance Selling, Commercial Presentation skills, Account Management and VMware Technologies
After successfully completing the training period, graduates who perform competently will progress into the Transactional Renewals Team which is a fast paced, dynamic and evolving Sales environment. They will be responsible for managing high value and volume transactional renewals across VMware’s largest and most strategic customers. This person will also be responsible for managing a portion of VMware’s SaaS renewals. The purpose is to drive high retention rates across renewals in addition to leveraging the renewal event to increase the net new license attach rate by cross selling and upselling VMware’s emerging technologies and adding new services. This person will be required to work with cross functional departments such as license sales, global support, PSO to ensure alignment and to drive increased customer success and adoption. Success will come from forging strategic relationships with field sales and educating the field on how a renewal event can drive a net new Enterprise Agreement for VMware
This role is critical to VMware as we help our customers find the right balance between private and public Cloud with career development and opportunities in many different areas of our business we as Renewals interact with on a daily basis. Responsibilities include:
- Be a valued member and contributor to the EMEA Sales and Field Marketing teams
- Develop and maintain proficient knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition
- Negotiate deals (Renewals or Net new) with complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations.
- Co-ordinate within an internal set of multi-functional teams such as Systems Engineers, Inside Sales Reps, Field Marketing, Professional Services, Account Executives and Channel Management to ensure target quotas are achieved and exceeded.
Graduate Team requirements:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree
- Fluency in English & appropriate language per region
- Candidates need to have graduated within 12 months from the start date (July 2020)
- Persistence and initiative with a track record of success in academic achievement to date
- Dynamic individual, keen to work and collaborate in a high-energy team dependent environment.
- Positive and engaging phone manner, excellent listening and interpersonal skills, strong writing skills.
- Inquisitive commercial interests, manner, and aptitude.
- Ability to manage several tasks at once and succeed in a rapidly changing environment
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- A basic understanding of computing technology, a dedication to ongoing learning, and comfort discussing technology and business value with customers
- A career objective to progress to a field sales role in our field sales territories
Before you join, VMware will require you to go through a pre-employment screening process. This means that we will want to verify your details and the information you have given us to ensure your suitability for a certain role.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind