Careers in Services and Consulting
Services and Consulting
New Graduate - Professional Services - Associate Consultant今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1909617 掲載日 Sep. 20, 2019
Professional Services Associate Consultant – VMware Academy
Location: Paris, France
Start Date: July 2020
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
The VMware Academy is an extensive training program that prepares graduates for a career in the Professional Services Organisation. VMware invests for the future in VMware’s PSO Organization through the VMware PSO Academy. The academy involves soft skills, consulting, technical and product training for all participants. We're looking for people who have a real passion for technology, have strong business ethics and great socials skills. Following training, successful participants will be moved into a Technical Services Role: the next step in their VMware Journey.
The global VMware Professional Services Organization (PSO) influences the digitization of the customer, the team is dedicated to make deployment of the solution a success. We ensure that VMware customers are successfully implementing their business plans from adoption all the way to a fully functioning virtualized datacenter. The team includes Implementation/Managed Services, Project/Engagement Management, Education Services, and Technical Account Management (TAM) Services.
In this role you will:
We are investing for Technical Services Organization in EMEA. You will initially start a structured program of trainings in Cork, Ireland for 6 weeks and then progress to join the team in Paris.
Our objective is to establish a team of excellent graduates to expand and improve the team across a number of job functions including:
- Associate Professional Services Consultants who will implement these solutions with customers.
- Associate Project Managers who will plan, organize and lead deployment of these solutions.
Graduate Program Overview:
As part of the graduate role will undergo a program of training including:
- Mentoring, coaching and sponsorship for career development.
- Effective communications training to ensure customer interactions.
- Customer and partner facing activities and tasks, providing real-world experience.
- Commercial and technical presentation training.
- Hands-on training in leading edge VMware technology.
- A persistent, self-starter with a track record of success in their academic career to date.
- Willingness to learn, with a real passion for technology.
- An excellent teammate who works with integrity to succeed in a high-energy, dynamic environment.
- Enthusiastic phone manner, excellent listening, social and writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required - Computer Science, MIS/BIS, Engineering or Science preferred.
- IT experience or software development abilities a plus.
- Full French driving license is needed
Candidates must have graduated within 12 months of the start date July 2020
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.