Careers in Marketing
New Graduate – Pricing – Senior Pricing Analyst今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908961 掲載日 Oct. 09, 2019
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
Job Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Pricing and Licensing, you will be mainly responsible for driving VMware’s short- and long-term pricing strategy & execution for VMware’s Business Units. You are a well-rounded individual who has the proven ability to deliver results in a dynamic environment. You will partner with multiple internal and external organizations.
As part of the Global Pricing and Operations team,
- you will drive discussions with Product Marketing, recommend and implement improvements to Pricing & Packaging for future new offerings
- you will define the pricing and packaging requirements and provide input to Pricing Operations for execution
- you will coordinate Pricing Committee review and approvals
- you will drive company wide initiatives with financial modeling and research on pricing strategy
- you will lead pricing related decisions and executions in M&A integrations
- Pursuing an MBA in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field of study.
- Ability to lead change in a fast-growing organization and project manage critical company initiatives
- Capture and synthesize large amounts of data into actionable recommendations and build comprehensive financial models
- Network and influence with your business partners
- Present comfortably with internal and external audience
- 3-5 years of solid Pricing, Sales Ops or Channel Program experience within Software industry
- Strong business acumen, proficient Excel skills
- Experience supporting one or more lines of business
- Capable of leading with cross-functional teams in making sound business decisions.
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware