Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
New Graduate - IT, Infrastructure Cloud Operations - Cloud Infrastructure Administrator今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908796 掲載日 Sep. 13, 2019
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
The IT Infrastructure Cloud Operations team is responsible for managing and supporting the company’s corporate IT virtual infrastructure systems running business critical applications across our global organization. As a Cloud Infrastructure Administrator, you will be working with our industry leading virtualization and cloud technologies and focusing on providing and maintaining the highest level of service and end user experience.
- Systems installation, configuration, support, administration and documentation.
- Monitor and improve systems availability and performance.
- Implement systems and security policies.
- Drive improvement through automation and process simplification.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering , or Information Technology.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience with scripting or other programming languages (PowerShell, etc.)
- Knowledge of Windows server or other server operating systems.
- Knowledge of vSphere or other virtualization technologies.
- Knowledge of Cloud computing concepts, networking and storage systems.
- Knowledge of systems security and best practices
- Ability to adapt to new challenges, approaches, and technology.
- Ability to clearly document processes and procedures and communicate effectively.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Passionate commitment to quality, success, teamwork, and enhancing the customer service experience.
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.