Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
New Graduate - IT, Emerging Technologies - Member of Technical Staff今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908761 掲載日 Oct. 18, 2019
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
The Colleague Experience & Technology team at VMware plays a vital role as we work on evolving the tools and services we offer to VMware employees globally with modern design, inspiring prototypes, and the newest technologies. You will succeed through creativity, collaboration, and prompt delivery. We’ll provide the real-world experience of conceptualizing, designing, and building new employee facing products from scratch or new features with existing services and tools. You’ll have the full support, guidance, and knowledge of our team as we aim to enable our colleagues to do their best work through delightful experiences.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
As a Member of Technical Staff in AI/ML, you will be working as a data scientist who understands and makes values of data. You will be responsible to proactively identify data sources, analyze it for better understanding of business processes and build AI tools to automate them. In this role you will also be working a lot on NLP (natural language processing) and AI assistant frameworks. Data Engineering experience is desired. You will also be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data processing pipelines both for structured and unstructured data.
- Proficient in NLP and be able to apply Deep Learning models to solve natural language related problems
- Build and optimize big data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Participate in the architecture, design and development of feature to resolve real customer pain points and requirements
- Deliver robust, fault tolerant, production ready code
- You are always shipping
- Daily product decision making and real product delivery with product managers and developers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field of study.
- AI/ML Specialization particularly in NLP area
- Knowledge of one object-oriented programming language(C, C++, Java, Python)
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to multitask and navigate through ambiguity
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, incl. good communication with the ability to articulate ideas in a precise and concise manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in collaborative, cross functional, and multi-cultural teams
- Ability to write clean and comprehensive code in any language
- Rest API, Microservices, JSON
- Java / Spring
- Mobile Application Development (Android, iOS, Hybrid)
- Front end web development (ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS)
- Single-page web application architecture
- API’s integration SOA: SOAP and REST Webservices, SSO implementation (SAML, OAuth)
- SQL (Oracle, MySOL)
- NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes/Docker is nice but not must.
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.