Careers in Sales
New Graduate - Inside Sales Rep今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1909508 掲載日 Oct. 24, 2019
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
Job Role and Responsibilities:
VMware invests for the future in VMware’s Sales and Service Organization through the Academy. The Academy Program is an extensive training program with two tracks: Inside Sales and Technical Services. The academy involves sales, technical and product training for all participants.
The program expects to offer you,
- Mentoring, coaching and sponsorship for career development.
- Effective communications training to ensure good customer interactions.
- Customer and partner facing activities and tasks, providing real-world experience.
- Commercial and technical presentation training.
- Hands-on training in leading edge VMware technology, highly passionate in the IT industry.
- We're looking for people who love to win, have strong business ethics and good communication skills.
We are looking for an Associate who is passionate in our sale role,
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will be responsible for selling the company's products and services via telephone. A typical day involves speaking with customers and partners that are considering purchasing VMware products. You will be responding to inbound and outbound calls. The ISR is held accountable to closing sales and placing orders typically generated by national advertising and/or referrals and your own expert pipeline building. You will be responsible for delivering a positive customer experience via our sales model, while maximizing revenue and margin generation.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent social and communication skill (both written and verbal)
- High interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team and customer-facing environment
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm as well as a passion for all things technology
- Hands on IT experience from either Internships, Co-Ops, Work Experience and/or University Projects
- Technical knowledge/experience of VMware products and solutions
- Client facing work experience
- Application Development Experience
- Development of Integrated Solutions
Other requirements to note:
- Ability to start in Jul., 2020 (program start date).
- Recent graduates who have graduated within 12 months before the Program start date (Jul. 2020) are welcome to apply also.
- This role is based in Beijing, China. Eligible candidates from Hong Kong and Taiwan are welcomed to apply.