Careers in Finance
New Graduate - Finance - Deal Management Graduate今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R188814 掲載日 Oct. 19, 2018
Location: Cork, Ireland
Start: July 2019
Deal Management Team (DMT)
The Deal Management Team (DMT) is a dynamic team established to support standard software contracts (Enterprise License Agreements) from inception of a sales opportunity to booking. The team will be skilled and knowledgeable in a variety of areas including deal modelling, revenue recognition and commercial contract structure. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing collaborative team unit.
Graduate Program Overview:
Here at VMware, the Graduate in Deal Management is part of a dynamic Deal Management Team, chartered with providing mission critical support in the areas of pricing, licensing, contract structure, business approvals, and training. We're looking for people who have strong business ethics, great communication skills & desire to succeed!
Successful candidates selected for the graduate team will undergo training in addition to practical hands on experience as they develop in the role through execution. Topics to be covered in training include: Commercial, Business. Legal & Revenue in addition to exposure to system tools.
- A persistent, self-starter highly analytical, with sound decision-making skills and a track record of success in their academic career to date.
- Primary degree in commerce, legal, business studies or equivalent
- Fluency in English is essential and other languages (French, Italian, German & Spanish) are an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to work well with sales as well as internal departments such as finance and legal
- Ability to multitask and prioritise at times of high volume e.g Quarter-End
- Intermediate MS Excel skills required (macros and pivot tables an advantage)
- Prior experience (e.g. internship) in software industry, Deal Management, Finance, Operations or pricing is an advantage