Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
New Graduate – Enterprise Data & Analytics – Data Solution Architect今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908931 掲載日 Nov. 19, 2019
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
Job Role and Responsibilities:
We are searching for a talented, dynamic, hands on Enterprise Data and Analytics (EDA) Data Solution Architect in Palo Alto, CA. EDA’s mission is to help our stakeholders and customers unlock the possibilities of data analytics to enable growth opportunities globally at VMWare.
The role is a supportive role primarily assisting in the Strategic Transformation Services department, but also working with other groups and business partners across the organization. The ideal candidate will be a high performer with a keen interest in business and data requirements alongside a desire to improve processes and programs. They will be happy to work to tight strict deadlines. An ideal candidate will be a good communicator and be able to work on their own initiatives as well as following management directive.
The role will offer you the opportunity to experience working in a global dynamic team, where you will be expected to establish and build key day to day relationships while supporting EDA’s transformation strategy.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Engage with partners across the Enterprise to understand and map the stakeholder journey and identify opportunities to implement solutions via VMware’s Enterprise Data Lake.
- Collaborate with EDA leaders to develop and implement plans and strategies around data maturity, communications and business enablement.
- Bachelors degree should have a major or minor focus in Data Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Finance, or a relevant field of study.
- Ability to turn complex and ambiguous problem statements into structured solutions and partner cross-functionally to act on them in an agile manner.
- Working knowledge of business intelligence tools, data architecture, data strategy, etc.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to use program management tools to track and report on project status.
- Good presentation and summarization skills and be able to prepare and deliver on management presentations in PowerPoint.
- Technical experience to math modeling and analytical techniques and exposure to data analytics tools
- Hands on expertise with analytical tools and database environments (e.g. Hadoop, SAP HANA, SAP Business Objects, Tableau, R, Cloudera, etc.)
- Fascination with information technology and its use in business
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware