Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
New Graduate - Demand to Quote IT - Application Developer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908838 掲載日 Sep. 20, 2019
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
As an Application Developer in Demand to Quote IT, you will actively participate as an IT team member to develop applications that supports internal Sales users. We are seeking an extraordinary team member to spearhead and contribute towards internal tool development. You will be a self-starter, dedicated to coming up with solutions to help make the job easier for our business stakeholders.
As a New Graduate at VMware, you’ll create innovative solutions and solve complex problems. You’ll take ownership of meaningful, big-picture work and springboard an impactful career. Become immersed in all aspects of our innovative and collaborative culture, and ensure you get the full VMware experience. You’ll interact with industry thought leaders at one of our world class campuses and enjoy networking, community service, and career development events.
Depending on the critical priorities relevant at the time, your role could include the following activities:
- Familiarity with Sales or Professional Services business processes.
- Actively participate and work with business analysts and business teams to understand and document technical requirements for projects, enhancements/features and integrations
- Develop customization on Salesforce.com platform
- Close collaboration with core and extended team members
- Active participation in day-to-day activities of project execution
- Help execute projects through the VMware IT Development Lifecycle
- Participate in end to end agile implementation cycle including development, testing and Go Live activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science; Master’s Degree preferred
- Strong software engineering technical background with a real passion to deliver high performance, quality software
- Strong knowledge of software product development and fundamentals of project/program management
- Experience with Salesforce.com development highly desired
- Knowledge of sales business processes is a plus
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.