Careers in Finance
New Graduate – Deal Management Strategy & Operations – Business Analyst今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1909092 掲載日 Oct. 11, 2019
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
Job Role and Responsibilities
As well as working for one of the best technology companies in the world, under the leadership of the best CEO (voted by Glassdoor), The Deal Management Team Strategy & Operations (DMTSO) group is a dynamic team established to support the Deal Management Team (DMT) in transformational project initiatives and operational efficiencies.
The team consists of four pillars supporting New Business Offerings (NBO), Reporting, Systems and Policy, Process & Procedure (3Ps) & Enablement. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of DMTSO 3Ps & Enablement based in Ireland, this person will be focused on Training & Enablement for Global DMT as well as supporting policy review & updates.
- Manage the CMT Support queue for the 3Ps & Enablement Pillar
- Assist with creating & maintaining Global Standard New Hire training materials working with cross-functional stakeholders
- Assist with coordinating Global Training
- Assist with global projects and initiatives
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to review process & policy and identify any updates/changes for accuracy & global consistency
- Assist with maintenance of the DMT Confluence site ensuring materials and references are updated and current
- Additionally, this role is part of the greater DMT S&O team, and as such will be expected to support other team activities as required
- Pursuing a Masters degree in Commerce, Human Resources, Business Studies, Project Management or related field
- A persistent, self-starter highly analytical, with sound decision-making skills and a track record of success in their academic career to date.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively, take ownership of tasks and adapt to changing business requirements
- Knowledge of the MS office package. Intermediate MS Excel skills required
- Prior experience in a multi-national (e.g. internship) in Software Industry, Deal Management, Finance, HR, Operations or Pricing is an advantage
- MS Excel, Power-point, Confluence or related systems and tools skills
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Enterprise level experience and comfortable with executive-level management interaction
- Effective presentation skills
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.