Careers in Services and Consulting
Services and Consulting
New Graduate - CSE今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1909604 掲載日 Oct. 14, 2019
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
Job Role and Responsibilities:
VMware invests for the future in VMware’s Sales Organization through the Academy. The Academy Program is an extensive training program with two tracks: Inside Sales and Technical Services. The academy involves sales, technical and product training for all participants.
The program expects to offer you,
- Mentoring, coaching and sponsorship for career development.
- Effective communications training to ensure good customer interactions.
- Customer and partner facing activities and tasks, providing real-world experience.
- Commercial and technical presentation training.
- Hands-on training in leading edge VMware technology, highly passionate in the IT industry.
- We're looking for people who love to win, have strong business ethics and good communication skills.
We are looking for an Associate who is passionate in our sale role:
The Associate Consultant will work with our highly talented and experienced VMware Professional Services Team to deliver creative solutions to our customers to help unlock the benefits of our VMware products. In this role, you will use your technical, consultative, communication, and leadership skills to support the successful implementation of VMware software solutions (Cloud, Mobility, Network/Security) in a variety of industry verticals and customer environments. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the client and other team members on the day-to-day tasks involved with the solution delivery, including, but not limited to: planning, customer assessments, system configuration, testing, training, troubleshooting, and technical issue resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering and any relevant field of study.
- Passionate about technology.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent social and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- High interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team and customer-facing environment.
- Hands on IT experience from either Internships, Co-Ops, Work Experience and/or Projects.
- Application development and coding experience.
- Leadership experience through either leading extracurricular activities (e.g. university clubs/committee) or volunteer work.
- Technical knowledge of or prior experience using VMware products
- Strong foundation and knowledge of IT Basics, including (Networks, Security, Storage, Compute etc.)
Other requirements tonote:
- Be able to start in Jul., 2020 (program start date).
- Recent graduates who have graduated within 12 months before the VA Program start date (Jul. 2020) are welcome to apply.
- This role is based in Chengdu