Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
New Graduate – Change Management – Business Change & Readiness, Senior Specialist今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908948 掲載日 Sep. 30, 2019
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
Job Role and Responsibilities
As well as working for one of the best technology companies in the world, under the leadership of the best CEO (voted by Glassdoor), you will be a member of the dynamic BTA (Business Transformation and Automation) Change Readiness team. You will be responsible for owning the development and execution of strategic and tactical Change Management activities for transformational programs. You will have a strong internal consulting mindset and a focus on demonstrating value through innovative change strategies that solve complex problems across the enterprise from M&A, Sales, Finance, R&D and Business Operations.
You will collaborate closely with a team of marketers, internal partners/other stakeholders closely. Your day-to-day exposure includes running digital campaigns, drive projects, working with agencies to design marketing collaterals that aligns with our global branding guidelines.
- Demonstrate accountability for all Change Readiness activities across projects.
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with key Stakeholders
- Execute meaningful impact assessments that define the problem and pain points
- Develop comprehensive strategic Change Management strategies that drive successful outcomes for transformational projects
- Become system and process expert in functional areas and expand that knowledge as a strategic thought leader.
- Understand all adult learning training methodologies and when they are best utilized including ILT, WBT (synchronous and asynchronous) mobile delivery, QRGs, gamification etc
- Work with appropriate development teams on Adoption metrics creation and determine documentation process, roles and responsibilities within project team on metric delivery, and delivery communication methods for pre and post launch
- Develop and create timelines and written Communications to project stakeholders, end users, and other project participants in English
- Effectively own Super User and End User engagement and communication strategies promoting collaboration, ensuring input received is delivered to appropriate teams
- Work to constantly improve offerings of Change Readiness team
- Build strong relationships with business and IT counterparts to drive user adoption and deliver effective business solutions
- Pursuing an MBA in Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance, Accounting or relevant field of study.
- 3 to 5 years of experience within any of the following areas: Finance, Accounting, Pricing, Sales Operations, Renewals, Data Science, etc.
- Strong critical thinking skills with internal consulting mindset
- Ability to interview and collaborate with VMware internal organizations, IT, and Senior Management to gather input
- Ability to think creatively, take ownership of tasks and adapt to changing business requirements
- Working knowledge of the organizational structure and capabilities of a global enterprise software company is a plus
- Working knowledge of PROSCI or other Change methodologies a plus
- Ability to self-start, have strong communication, planning, organization and time management skills
- Enterprise level experience and comfortable with executive-level management interaction
- Motivated self-learner who is fascinated with information technology and its use in business and its impact on the World
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.