Careers in Services and Consulting
Services and Consulting
New Graduate, Associate Technical Account Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1906753 掲載日 Jul. 02, 2019
Job Title: New Grad - Professional Services - Associate Technical Account Manager (Associate TAM)
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at https://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
VMware Academy is a global development program that is designed to fast track new graduates from in-depth training into successful careers within the Worldwide Sales and Services organization. As a part of VMware Academy, you will begin your journey by being immersed in several weeks of collaborative training known as Foundation (classroom) at a designated VMware location. Upon completion of Foundation training, you will return to your home office and move into Role-Based (on-the-job) training over the course of 4-6 months depending on role and location. During your Role-Based training, you will continue to develop your skills and product knowledge while creating meaningful mentor relationships that will ignite your career. After Role-Based training, you will have completed Academy and transition into your role and business unit. With continued development, manager support, and ongoing mentorships, your growth is limitless. We look forward to seeing you in Worldwide Sales and Services.
Associate Technical Account Manager (Associate TAM):
VMware Professional Services delivers revolutionizing data centres and IT enterprise network solutions through products and services. Our Professional Services team is responsible for delivering new solutions, building customer confidence, ensuring high product retention rates, helping customers to be satisfied with their investment and making durable relationship with VMware products and solutions.
As an Associate TAM, you will help Australia’s TAM team build and maintain post-sales relationships with VMware's customers. These customers are typically large accounts adopting VMware virtualization and cloud software across their data-centers. You will work together with other TAMs in the team ensuring successful implementations, that the customers serve as a positive reference and continue their standardization on VMware technology. Ultimately you may act as their single point of contact into all of VMware to become their trusted advisor. TAMs consult closely with customers to ensure their happiness and Return on Investment with the VMware platform. TAMs are also the customers' virtualization guide and are accountable for identifying and directly addressing all business and technical issues. In addition, TAMs actively expand VMware platform adoption and standardization within accounts, driving relationships at every level internally and externally to advocate VMware technology and inspire change.
You will be working in a collaborative, fast-growing, and flexible working environment, and in this role, you will:
- Shadow and support part of the TAM team who provide project leadership for the customer's major VMware initiatives.
- Assist the other TAMs to answer customer questions and help them to prepare the weekly , monthly or quarterly reports.
- Help to design and develop creative solutions to customer requirements using our server and desktop products, with cooperation from the TAMs, our internal engineering group and consulting architects as required.
- Handle and drive various requests across multiple client engagements.
- Function as a front-line technical resource for "methodology" and informal customer questions.
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Management and Technology, Business Technology, Business Information Management, Information Technology Management, Information Technology for Business, Computer Science, or relevant field of study.
- Some knowledge of the use of modern software methodologies, with emphasis on infrastructure design (storage, network and system) and related cloud technologies.
- Analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact and communicate with internal and external counterparts.
- Demonstrated ability in customer-facing situations.
- Ability working with cross-functional teams.
- Fascination with information technology and its use in business.
Other requirements tonote:
- To be able to start in March 2020 (program start date).
- This role is based in Sydney, NSW.
- Kindly state in your CV summary why you are interested in applying for this position
- Recent graduates who have graduated within 12 months before the VA Program start date (March 2020) are welcome to apply.
- Ability to travel as required.
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware