Careers in Services and Consulting
Services and Consulting
New Graduate, Associate Consultant今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1906757 掲載日 Jul. 11, 2019
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defence-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities
VMware Academy (VA) is a global development program that is designed to fast track new graduates from in-depth training into successful careers within the Worldwide Sales and Services organization. As a part of VMware Academy, you will begin your journey by being immersed in several weeks of collaborative training known as Foundation (classroom) at a designated VMware location. Upon completion of Foundation training, you will return to your home office and move into Role Based (on-the-job) training over the course of 4-6 months depending on role and location. During your Role Based training you will continue to develop your skills and product knowledge while creating meaningful mentor relationships that will ignite your career. After Role Based training, you will have completed Academy and transition into your role and business unit. With continued development, manager support, and ongoing mentorship your growth is limitless.
We are looking for an Associate who is passionate in the below role:
The Associate Consultant will work with our highly talented and experienced VMware Professional Services Team to deliver creative solutions to our customers to help unlock the benefits of our VMware products. In this role, you will use your technical, consultative, communication, and leadership skills to support the successful implementation of VMware software solutions (Cloud, Mobility, Network/Security) in a variety of industry verticals and customer environments. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the client and other team members on the day-to-day tasks involved with the solution delivery, including, but not limited to: planning, customer assessments, system configuration, testing, training, troubleshooting, and technical issue resolution.
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering and any relevant field of study.
- Passionate about technology.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent social and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- High interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team and customer-facing environment.
- Hands on IT experience from either Internships, Co-Ops, Work Experience and/or Projects.
- Application development and coding experience.
- Leadership experience through either leading extracurricular activities (e.g. university clubs/committee) or volunteer work.
- Technical knowledge of or prior experience using VMware products
- Strong foundation and knowledge of IT Basics, including (Networks, Security, Storage, Compute etc.)
Other requirements tonote:
- Be able to start in March 2020 (program start date).
- This role is based in Melbourne, VIC.
- Kindly state in your CV summary why you are interested in applying for this position.
- You must have the legal right to work in Australia to apply for this position (E.g. Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident)
- Recent graduates who have graduated within 12 months before the VA Program start date (March 2020) are welcome to apply.