Careers in Sales
New Graduate- Academy- Field Solution Engineer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1911798 掲載日 Sep. 03, 2019
Work Here. Transform Everywhere.
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website.
We have the journey for you!
As well as working for one of the best technology companies in the world, under the leadership of the best CEO (voted by Glassdoor), the Academy Training program is designed to fast track our new graduate hires from training into successful careers in the Worldwide Sales and Services organization. We offer you in-depth training focused on our most exciting technologies, while growing your skills throughout the progression.
Insights into your Role
The Academy Solutions Engineer (SE) will grow to support VMware Sales and VMware Partner representatives and is responsible for finding opportunities to align VMware solutions with the customer’s business needs and IT initiatives. The role requires an understanding of hybrid cloud, configuration and compliance management, application discovery, provisioning and VMware virtualization and application technologies. The Associate requires the ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences within the US Private Sector. Upon joining the company, you will go through a structured, formal training program, building a basic level of VMware and industry knowledge. Academy SEs will shadow other SEs and Technical Services personnel, reinforcing and putting into practice the acquired knowledge. Successful Academy Graduates may be assigned field roles that includes approximately 25% travel.
- Ability to start July 2020
- Currently pursuing/graduating with a Bachelor’s in Business, Information Systems, MIS, Sales or IT related field
- A self-motivated person with a love of sales, that will give their all to exceed goals and develop their career dreams.
- Customer focused, an outgoing individual that can build rapport easily, no matter what situation.
- A good listener with strong empathy skills, who can tune into customers and anticipate their needs.
- Someone who loves to collaborate, has strong business ethics and phenomenal communication skills.
- Resilient and positive, with a strong drive for results and the ability to both deal with ambiguity and thrive in a collaborative high-energy sales environment.
- Passionate about technology and how it is changing the world for the better, especially within the cloud computing technologies space.
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.