Careers in Marketing
New Grad – Telco Edge Cloud - Associate Marketing Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1909069 掲載日 Nov. 15, 2019
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
Job Role and Responsibilities
VMware has a position available within the Telco Edge Cloud Business Unit for a well-rounded, hard worker with a “can do” attitude, to support the market development team on marketing programs that deliver strategic, customer-centric content that supports and accelerates sales and revenue growth. In this role you will report to the Senior Director, Global Market Development, Telco Business Unit and work closely with sales, partner marketing, and product/solution marketing to define priorities, deliverables and activation plans. Once these programs are created, the individual will work to take the content external via the proper channels.
The target audience of the Telco Business Unit is the Communication Service Provider (CSP) business and technical decision maker, including C-level personas. Solutions currently comprise Network Functions Virtualisation (NFV) Infrastructure, Service Assurance and Software-Defined WAN (SDWAN). Experience of marketing-to/with, and a knowledge of, the communication service provider industry and services is a key requirement.
Specifics of the role and experience required
Primary Goal: Support the pipeline growth of VMware Telco Business Unit products and solutions
Secondary Goal: Support increased awareness for VMware Telco Business Unit solutions portfolio
- Maintain, update and manage marketing calendar including events, digital marketing campaigns, social media
- Support market development on industry trade shows, internal and customer events
- Participate in all aspects of events planning and execution including event logistics, vendor selection and coordination, sponsorships, event promotion, attendee communication, and post-event follow-up.
- Assist with webinar and other demand generation programs.
- Support digital marketing campaigns including SEO, online and social media advertising, and online content distribution.
- Help with designing and updating marketing assets using tools such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Support creation of product/customer videos in collaboration with other marketing team members.
- Coordinate and track budgets, project timelines, and production schedules.
- Measure and report on performance of different marketing programs and campaigns.
- BS or BA related degree in Marketing or Communications, or equivalent experience
- Strong writing, editing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the MS office package.
- Enthusiasm and a desire to make a difference
- Ability to think creatively, take ownership of tasks and adapt to changing business requirements
- Motivated self-learner with the passion and follow through to acquire new skills
- Work well in a global virtual environment that is fast-paced and constantly changing
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Social media marketing savvy
- Ability to multitask and navigate through ambiguity
- Experience in telecommunications, information and communications technology (ICT) or other related industries a plus
- Willingness to roll up his/her sleeves to get the work done or go the extra mile. Strong personal work ethic and problem solve
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.