Careers in Finance
New Grad - Sr. Financial Analyst - FP&A, Products Division今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R188826 掲載日 Nov. 12, 2018
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
As a Sr. Financial Analyst you will work alongside the business partners in VMware’s Products Division and provide strategic decision support, planning, and analysis to the business partner and his/her staff that helps the business meet or exceed goals. Among the areas of most active engagement, BU Finance lead for FP&A:
- Bookings/Revenue actuals & plans models
- R&D investment decisions
- Inbound licensing/COGS FP&A
- Marketing programs, business trends and pricing analysis
- Spend & HC analysis and review
- Location strategy
- Acquisitions: financial due diligence and integration
- Business Unit pro forma statements
- Short & long-term planning processes
- Capex, Deferred revenue and other analysis
- Lead one or more of the critical financial planning & analysis processes for the Products Division. Examples include the inbound licensing framework and the investment/portfolio analysis process. Create, improve, or streamline the process as needed. Champion the framework and drive adoption within FP&A and the Products Division.
- Collaborate with the Products FP&A team and other parts of VMware Finance to enhance the function’s contribution to the company. Share best practices, identify gaps, drive change and help determine priorities.
- Currently pursuing a full-time MBA degree with a BA or BS in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 2-5 years of experience in finance/accounting with a strong record of career progression
- Experience working in an enterprise software, SaaS, or other hi-tech company
- Demonstrated results providing finance business partnering to R&D/Product Management executives
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong initiative and collaborative work-style
- Strength in succinctly explaining complex transactions and business impact
- Ability to drive process-based improvement across functions and within Finance
VMware will not sponsor a visa for this role.