Careers in HR
New Grad - Sourcing Specialist - Talent Acquisition今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908975 掲載日 Nov. 04, 2019
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
Job Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an Event Sourcing Specialist to join our expanding Talent Acquisition team. Delivering a customizable suite of candidate generation and account management solutions designed to meet the needs of different hiring managers and/or req types via direct engagement with hiring managers, teams and executives.
- Planning/expectation setting, establishment and ongoing assessment of candidate criteria, timeline establishment and training
- Support for Event Recruiters across several skills/Business Units (maintenance of Operational Excellence in Workday Recruiting)
- Participation and/or leadership on Pillar and strategic T.A. projects or initiatives
- A strong focus on detailed planning, detailed and frequent real time reporting and analysis, and post-engagement analysis designed to provide hiring teams with actionable data that can be used to provide improved future outcomes
- Production, analysis and presentation of real-time data that can be used to drive improved assessment and hiring decisions
- Monitoring recruiting source effectiveness, analysis of candidate pipelines to ensure timely delivery and hiring and to enable aligned and continuous candidate supply
- Responsible for creating detailed sourcing plans that include candidate or outcome delivery commitments/estimates (focused on time and quantity) for each project or req alignment
- Responsible for ensuring accurate capture of sourcing metrics and the analysis and utilization of that data to produce improved ROI for candidate engagement activities
- Responsible for compact, focused candidate screens and subsequent delivery of relevant candidate information for consumption by SPs/Recruiters and HMs
- Responsible for creation and sustaining strong partnerships with Staffing Partners, Event Recruiters and Staffing Managers within the business where they’re engaged, has a clear understanding of the relevant organizational structure they’re supporting and talent generation implications.
- Graduating in December 2019 with a bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS or equivalent
- Reporting; using Microsoft office suite of products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Sourcing/Recruiting Experience or HR background (including recruiting for groups at school)
- Strong Communication skills
- Data oriented mindset
- Demonstrated leadership experience, such as in school projects, student organizations, etc.
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.