Careers in Marketing
New Grad - Product Marketing Manager - Telco and Edge Cloud今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1909071 掲載日 Oct. 04, 2019
Work Here. Transform Everywhere.
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
Job Role and Responsibilities:
As a Product Marketing Manager in the Telco and Edge Cloud business unit, you will help VMware continue to expand and further solidify its leadership in Telco solutions. Product Marketing Managers are responsible for driving the go-to-market initiatives for our products across a variety of different realms. You will help define the go-to-market strategy, pricing, packaging, lead product launches, develop cool demos and provide market intelligence.
Other responsibilities include messaging and collateral development, market sizing, and understanding customer buying behavior. As part of the Product Marketing team, you will work closely with product management, engineering, sales, and other cross-functional organizations.
Product Marketing plays a key role in successfully driving our products into the marketplace by understanding the current market environment and developing a successful strategy to drive customer awareness and increase product adoption. In addition to creating sales tools, Product Marketing Managers use a number of tools to evangelize VMware’s position in the marketplace including blogging, analyst meetings, industry events, customer case studies and other assets.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Craft compelling market value propositions that differentiate the VMware solution in the CSP market
- Build outbound marketing materials including presentations, data sheets, web content, social media, sales tools, webinars and training materials
- Collaborate with corporate marketing, product management, sales, and sales engineering teams on projects
- Design and deliver sales enablement content
- Support go-to-market planning and execution
- Help support industry events and conferences
- Support analyst briefings, press briefing, and working with tech evangelists
- Pursuing an MBA with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or relevant field of study.
- 3-5 years of industry experience
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to multitask and navigate through ambiguity
- Strong social skills, including good communication and the ability to articulate ideas in a precise and concise manner
- Motivated self-learner with the passion and follow through to acquire new skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Ability working with cross functional teams
- Effective presentation skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Prior High Tech work experience a plus
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.