Careers in Marketing
New Grad – Pricing – Pricing & Licensing Analyst今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908960 掲載日 Sep. 18, 2019
New Grad – Pricing – Pricing & Licensing Analyst
Location: Cork, Ireland
Start date: July 2020
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cyber security.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
VMware’s Global Pricing and Operations team deliver scalable and sustainable pricing and licensing practices which enables the company to grow its business. Our team is looking for a Graduate Pricing Analyst who is passionate about supporting pricing research and analytics for VMware’s solutions and services.
As part of a small team based in Cork, this role that will support VMware’s short and long-term pricing strategy by working on research projects and conducting pricing/financial analysis.
The position requires a well-rounded individual who the ability to deliver results in a fast-growing environment. The ideal candidate should have an interest in technology, business strategy, economics, pricing, market research and/or data analysis.
- Support pricing research projects including primary and secondary research
- Compile and analysis pricing and discounting reports
- Collect and review competitive pricing
- Learn about VMware products, licensing metrics, go-to-market models and competitive positioning
- Support key pricing related projects and programs
- Perform ad hoc pricing operations tasks
In this role, you will work independently and as part of a global team of product pricing subject matter experts. You should have the ability to work in a fast pace environment demonstrating autonomy in conforming to strategic intent while adhering to team values.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance, Business, Engineering or a related field
- Have graduated no longer than 12 months of the start date (July 2020)
- Strategic thinker with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Have an interest in technology with ability to learn about the cloud infrastructure and end user computing market
- Be comfortable with large data sets and working knowledge of Excel
Our team looks for individuals who embody our values of humility, empathy, collaboration above isolationism, respectfulness, trustworthiness, and good-natured fun.
- Highly numeric with an interest in statistical models and has ability to learn SAS, R, Python
- Excel expert, with experience with Tableau or other data/pricing analytical tools
- Experience of market research (e.g. survey design and analysis)
- Interested in learning pricing research methodologies (e.g. conjoint, max diff)