Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
New Grad - IT Finance - Business Systems Analyst今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908826 掲載日 Oct. 17, 2019
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
Job Role and Responsibilities:
Our organization supports VMware's Finance function with platforms and systems capabilities. We are transforming our software delivery practices in order to bring in greater agility. We also use mobile and IoT technologies to deliver new digital experiences for employees, customers and partners. As a Business Systems Analyst, you will participate in designing VMware's next-generation Subscription Billing Platform to support VMware’s SaaS Initiatives. You will be able to comprehend existing business processes and application architecture and demonstrate the technical capabilities to translate business requirements to system solution designs to lead the development and the deployment at enterprise scale. You will team up with a geographically distributed team of Engineers, Product Managers, QA and DevOps staff in Palo Alto and Bangalore. You will bring your domain experience and/or expertise in SaaS Billing, and finance processes and drive the adoption of best practices as we build a scalable Billing platform for the long-term.
- Participates in requirements gathering sessions with cross-functional teams
- Develop functional design to integrate internal and external SaaS systems
- Design and execute test scripts
- Support User Acceptance Testing to validate system requirements, track defects through resolution, and secure sign off from business users
- Support deployments and launches, including change management and cut-over activities (post go-live system validation and smoke testing)
- Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary
- Research issues and use independent analysis and judgment to produce solution options (including alternative solutions when necessary to address system limitations) to complex and/or controversial matters, including pros, cons, risks, benefits, costs, and unintended consequences.
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting, support, and maintenance of financial application integrations
- Be willing to learn about existing IT platforms as well as new market offerings in the domain
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related discipline
- Understanding of financial business processes and data elements
- Familiarity with agile development methodology is a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex issues
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to multitask and navigate through ambiguity
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including good communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas in a precise and concise manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in collaborative, cross functional, and multi-cultural teams
- Hands-on Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst experience in the Financial software applications area
- Exposure of APIs/Microservices development
- Exposure to ERP systems
- Continuous Development and Integration (CD/CI), Automated Deployment Strategies
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.