Careers in Finance
New Grad - Investment Strategy – Sr. Financial Analyst今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908962 掲載日 Oct. 17, 2019
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
Job Role and Responsibilities
As well as working for one of the best technology companies in the world, under the leadership of the best CEO (voted by Glassdoor), you will drive strategic projects to support top cross-company priorities. This highly visible role will provide you with the opportunity to engage with senior leadership throughout the organization.
We are searching for a talented, dynamic individual to be part of the VMware Investment Strategy team in Palo Alto, CA, The VMware Investment Strategy team is a small and focused group that advises our CEO, CFO and executive leaders on evaluating, assessing, and prioritizing investments for the company across its entire portfolio of products.
Our mission is to help our business identify and invest in the right opportunities, with deliberate thought and a committed focus on prioritization and return on investment.
We seek to accomplish this mission through:
- Activities that impact today, such as annual strategy planning, long-range planning, prioritization and optimization of existing portfolio investments
- Activities impacting tomorrow, such as providing informed counsel on business strategy and business model evolution, M&A, strategic investments and partnerships
- Partner with Finance leadership team and business leaders across the organization to drive key strategic initiatives,
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses to support organic and M&A strategy development and investment prioritization
- Collaborate with Corporate Development on M&A (strategic rationale and business case development)
- Conduct detailed market research & analysis and you will develop financial/statistical models to drive recommendations
- Effectively communicate recommendations to Executive team
- Work independently and effectively within and across teams
- Pursuing an MBA degree
- 3-5 years of experience within any of the following areas: Consulting, Investment Banking, Corporate Strategy and Development
- Strong interpersonal skills, incl. good communication with the ability to articulate ideas in a precise and concise manner
- Enthusiasm and a desire to make a difference
- Ability to think creatively, take ownership of tasks and adapt to changing business requirements
- Motivated self-learner with the passion and follow through to acquire new skills
- Enterprise level experience and comfortable with executive-level management interaction
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Effective presentation skills
- Fascination with information technology and its use in business
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.