Careers in Sales
New Grad - Global Compliance Services - AMER Engagement Analyst今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1909459 掲載日 Oct. 09, 2019
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
VMware Academy is a global development program that is designed to fast track new graduates from in-depth training into successful careers within the Worldwide Sales and Services organization. As a part of VMware Academy, you will begin your journey by being immersed in several weeks of collaborative training known as Foundation (classroom) at a designated VMware location. Upon completion of Foundation training, you will return to your home office and move into your role which will include on-the-job training. During this time, you will continue to develop your skills and product knowledge while creating meaningful mentor relationships that will ignite your career. With continued development, manager support, and ongoing mentorships, your growth is limitless. We look forward to seeing you in Worldwide Sales and Services.
AMER Engagement Analyst:
As part of the VMware Global Compliance Services (GCS) Operations Team, the AMER Engagement Analyst will be primarily responsible for running strategic prospecting plays to the internal VMware sales team to build a pipeline of GCS target accounts/engagement candidates. This role will require partnering and building relationships with all levels of the AMER Sales Org across all segments, as well as working with global teams in the APAC, EMEA, and AMER regions. Influential communication skills, analytical skills, acute attention to detail, flexibility, and superior organizational skills are necessary.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Prospect GCS engagement candidates for AMER by partnering with the Field Sales team
- Partner and build relationships with all levels of the AMER Sales Org, including Regional Directors, Country Managers, Account Managers, and Inside Sales Reps
- Drive lead generation by coordinating training, info sessions, workshops, and other team-specific events for the Field and Inside Sales to explain GCS programs and ways in which we benefit other groups at VMware
- Develop other strategic prospecting plays, quickly execute and deliver
- Maintain records of work and update management on a regular basis
- Interpret detailed contractual terms of software license agreements
- Build pipeline & manage queue for Compliance Engagements based on priority
- Identify best practices and co-ordinate process improvement initiatives by collaborating with stakeholders
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting (other majors acceptable with requisite experience)
- Experience performing data and financial analysis
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency using MS Office
- Proven exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Available to start in July 2020
- Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, or equivalent experience
- Experience analyzing Software License Agreements or other licensing contracts
- Proficiency with Intuit QuickBase and Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Experience working successfully within the software/technology sector
- Experience working successfully in a matrix-managed environment
*This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.