Careers in Marketing
New Grad - End User Computing - UEM Field Engineer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1909917 掲載日 Oct. 03, 2019
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
This position is a Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) Field Engineer focused on technical aspects of End-User Computing (EUC) within VMware accounts. The UEM Field Engineer will work directly with customers to evangelize and foster the VMware Modern Management story. You will be part of a seasoned and bright team with a culture of open communication, empowerment, innovation, teamwork, and customer success. The UEM Field Engineer role is a highly visible and impactful role to the adoption of VMware software and solutions by customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Accelerate Modern Management deployments with VMware professional services, OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) partners, and value-added resellers (VARs)
- 200-level technical competency in specific products (including services offerings)
- Participate in customer and team relationship building Engage with engineering to drive product direction based on customer needs
- Expedite support resolutions with by providing white glove treatment of key customers
- Enable VMware sales OEMs and partners with sales, marketing, and technical collateral
- Technical validation assistance
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Information Systems, IT, or relevant field of study
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and presentation abilities
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must be flexible, dependable, and capable to quickly learn new products and technologies
- Experience with Microsoft desktop operating system and Windows application deployment, configuration, and management
- Understanding of desktop packaging, distribution, and provisioning technologies
- Knowledge of mobile operating systems; iOS and Android, including MDM (Mobile Device Management) and MAM (Mobile Application Management) technologies
- Experience with Identity Access Management systems
- Knowledge of end point security, remediation, and imaging
- Experience with using performance and debugging tools, and also scripting and automation
*This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.