Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
New Grad - Product Designer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1909146 掲載日 Oct. 01, 2019
We are looking for a talented product designer to join our global team. You will imagine intuitive, beautiful and meaningful designs in the space of cloud computing. You will be part of a highly collaborative group of creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation. In this role you will collaborate with cross-functional product teams across the globe, to create experiences for challenging problems around cloud computing. You must be comfortable engaging with customers, partners, and internal teams in both small and large group settings.
* Closely collaborate with design manager, product management and engineering teams to identify product goals and vision.
* Partner with user experience researchers to talk directly with customers to understand the user needs, goals and motivations.
* Conceptualize and define a design strategy that supports customer needs and business goals. Provide detailed end-end workflows and user flows illustrating the solution.
* Verify and improve on designs through reviews, validations and formal usability testing with end users.
* Skills defining and analyzing user flows and workflows.
* Skills in interaction design with a grasp of UCD process.
* Story telling - ability to tell simple user stories illustrating solutions.
* Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
* Agile, adaptable, and capable of delivering new products and features.
* Possess a very high level of comfort in working with developers in the presentation layer (for example, HTML, CSS).
* Experience with user research is a plus.
* Good aesthetic sense will be helpful.
* Strong prototyping skills desired.
* Online portfolio.
* Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Design, HCI or related field from reputed design institutes.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.