Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Member of the Technical Staff - Cloud PKS今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1907649 掲載日 Jul. 10, 2019
Business Summary: VMware Cloud PKS, Cloud Native Apps
The Cloud Native Applications team is one of the leading innovation groups at VMware. Building and delivering cloud-native solutions for private, hybrid and public cloud, this VMware team brings extensive expertise for container networking, security, storage, operations and monitoring. VMware Cloud PKS is an enterprise-grade cloud service that provides creation and management of fleets of Kubernetes clusters in the public cloud. It provides cluster lifecycle, policy, security, and observability features on top of Kubernetes clusters.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
This engineer will focus on supporting VMware Cloud PKS and help us deliver awesome Kubernetes clusters. This engineer is expected to make significant, direct and high-quality contributions to the product by designing new functionality, writing code, and performing code reviews.
- Design and develop VMware Cloud PKS
- Design and implement solutions which will be delivered at a high cadence to our cloud service.
- Write automated feature and regression tests as part of daily development.
- Play an active hands-on role across the entire software development life cycle, including helping to deliver your software into production and ensuring that it continues to operate as designed.
- Experience with Linux/Unix.
- Programming experience with Go or Java.
- Understanding of distributed systems.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Effective in working collaboratively in a team as well as independently.