Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Member of Technical Staff今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1911423 掲載日 Oct. 17, 2019
In End-User Computing at VMware we are in the business of helping customers bring Business Mobility to reality: transforming their mission critical applications, building and managing the next-generation desktop, and helping industries shift core business processes and operations to drive results only possible in today's mobile environment. With over 45,000 customers around the globe, our End-User Computing team is helping companies deliver work at the speed of life and our technologies are leading what's happening next for users across the enterprise.
You’ll be part of a bright engineering team that has an open communication, empowerment, innovation, teamwork and customer success culture. This is a rewarding position for people who love to solve problems, revel in figuring out complex problems, work with core infrastructure, and have a thirst for learning.
As an engineer in scale team you will be responsible for owning the end to end validation of one or more major subsystems in the overall desktop virtualization solution stack. You will be expected to coordinate not only within the system & scale test team, but across the development organization to ensure a feature is tested from the scale, system and performance perspectives.
Join our team and get your hands in the Horizon Products Integration, Scalability and Performance areas.
- Understand the products in depth to be able to identify bottlenecks in code/design/architecture
- Create solution validation plans for integration, Scalability, Reliability and Performance areas
- Analyze performance and scalability aspects of enterprise product stack
- Design and develop tools/frameworks to measure the scalability and performance of product
- Implement code to streamline automation and reduce cycle times
- Be a strong advocate of software quality
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 4+ years’ experience in system test (scalability and performance) in an enterprise / Cloud environment
- Strong programming skills in Python and/or JAVA
- Knowledge of Web service specifications REST/SOAP
- Excellent analytical skill and critical thinking.
- Distributed systems and Virtualization experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills