Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Member of Technical Staff (NCG)今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1914053 掲載日 Oct. 17, 2019
VMware End-User Computing runs the world’s largest Digital Workspace Platform-
Workspace ONE. With over 60,000 customers around the globe, our End-User
Computing team is helping companies deliver work at the speed of life and our
technologies are leading what's happening next for users across the enterprise.
Our team builds, deploys and operates a variety of AWS-based cloud services. Our goal
is to transform the way customers interact with the digital workspace. We are
passionate about rapidly developing high quality software and applying automation and
software engineering best practices to everything we do. Continuous improvement is
part of our DNA.
We work with the latest AWS technologies and open source components. Our
technology stack includes dockerized JAVA/Spring-based microservices and many
AWS services including Lambda, Kinesis, Aurora, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Redshift,
Glue, and EMR/Spark.
As a member of the team, you'll have the opportunity to work with experienced,
passionate, and fun-loving software engineers across Atlanta, Palo Alto, and Bangalore.
As an engineer on the team, you’ll be responsible for designing and developing key
features and shepherding those all the way to production. You’ll have a great team of
mentors and supporters around to provide guidance or assistance, but you’ll be
ultimately responsible for key deliverables.
Your day-to-day will involve:
● Participating in design and implementation discussions
● Building, testing, and planning the deployment of key product features
● Addressing escalations or important bugs
● Actively contribute to a culture of high ownership, continuous improvement and
● Bachelor degree in CS (or equivalent)
● Understanding of CS fundamentals (e.g., algorithms, data structures, operating
systems, distributed systems, and multi-threaded programming)
● Contagious enthusiasm for building high-quality software products
● Object oriented design skills
● Experience working with Java/C++ or similar languages
● Strong analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills.
● Microservice development
● Working with distributed systems
● Use of the Spring Framework
● Writing unit tests using JUnit or TestNG
● Building RESTful APIs
● Working with relational databases (e.g., Postgres or MySQL)
"This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware.”