Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Member of Technical Staff 3今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1913824 掲載日 Oct. 17, 2019
We are the global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. We accelerate customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are creating outstanding experiences by mobilizing everything, responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
Velocloud by VMware and you:
Learn Fast, Trust each other, Have Fun. That embodies the culture of VeloCloud by VMware.
- Do you love to make new things, design and develop cool stuff that will be used by legions of people?
- Do you want to learn about new groundbreaking networking and cloud technologies in a hands-on, fun and exhilarating environment?
If you want the thrill of your life, want to change the world and work with and learn from a team of rock star engineers, then come join us. We pay as much attention to building a culture of fast learning in a fun and honest environment as we do to building our products.
You will work on important problems, develop products for cloud scale, provide highly-performant interfaces to very large data sets, tackle interesting challenges, and implement next generation systems. Our products are undergoing rapid change, and most of your work will be on new code using some of the most current frameworks and libraries. You will be working on primarily with routing protocols, network functions and python to build automated test cases. The exact area of the product that you work on will depend on your skills and interests.
As a member of the team you will develop and improve the automation and orchestration products working closely with other specialists and product managers in our organization. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Understanding the requirements, functional and design specification for the Management plane features of the Velocloud by VMware product
- End to end system testing of the management plane aspects, ensure quality of prototype and the final product.
- Working with development teams, deployment team, proposing solutions and hands-on automation.
- MS in Engineering, Science, Technology, Computer Science or Bachelors +4 years of work experience
- You should have 4+ years of experience in QA and Automation.
- Prior experience with automation in Python
- Experience in REST API testing, UI testing, Selenium
- Experience in one of the following SQL, NOSQL, API gateways, L7 caching, distributed systems(dockers, containers, HA, DR, scale), Kubernetes, microservices, API load testing, load balancers
- Understanding of Networking fundamentals
- Regression & Web Services testing for Client Server and web applications
- Good in Python automation
- Experience in AWS/Azure/GCP is a plus
- Experience in Virtualization, Containers(LXC, Docker) is a plus
- Excellent with problem solving and debugging
- Work independently in a fast paced environment
- Excellent presentation and communications skills combined with the ability to work in a team environment.
VMware Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All applicants will be treated fairly and given equal opportunity in all aspects of the employment, including compensation and benefits, irrespective of their race, color, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or ethnic origin.