Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Member of technical staff - 3今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1910849 掲載日 Jul. 19, 2019
In End-User Computing at VMware, we are in the business of helping customers bring Business Mobility to reality: transforming their mission critical applications, building and managing the next-generation desktop, and helping industries shift core business processes and operations to drive results only possible in today's mobile environment. With over 60,000 customers around the globe, our End-User Computing team is helping companies deliver work at the speed of life and our technologies are leading what's happening next for users across the enterprise.
Are you someone that lives and dreams about user experience with a track record of strong execution and on time delivery? Do you love collaborating with your teammates to jointly develop solutions that delight our customers and defeat the competition? We are looking for a senior software engineer who will oversee the design and development for portions of the Android and iOS platforms.
- Work closely with stake holders, product managers and other team members to clarify the requirement and draft detailed user stories for each of them.
- Design and develop code.
- Develop and update the CICD pipeline to improve the release cycles with high quality
- Analyze performance of Windows native apps and help evangelize best practices
- Create frameworks and automation in the development process to maximize build efficiency and secure solid code.
- Perform code reviews and ensure coding best practices.
- Serve as a mentor to junior developers.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years of enterprise software development experience
- Strong C#, WPF, UWP, MVVM, Windows Service.
- Strong knowledge on jQuery, Ajax, CSS, HTML5
- Experience using mocking frameworks like JustMock/Moq, Unit testing frameworks like MSUnit/XUnit/NUnit
- Experience using Git or Bitbucket.
- Experience with CI tools like Bamboo.
- Solid design principles with proven knowledge in CS, OOP fundamentals as well as object-oriented design patterns
- Solid grasp of APIs and Backend services to take care of integrations.
- Strong grasp on Parallel Programming/TPL
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work well in a team
- Be flexible and involved in all aspects of software development
- Experience developing web services and REST API
- Experience with code signing & app distributions methodologies for Windows native apps with Microsoft Store
- Knowledge of security, encryption and PKIs
- Proficient development skills across multiple object-oriented languages is preferred
- Experience with test driven development and continuous integration preferred
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.