Careers in Marketing
Marketing Compliance and Operations Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1913645 掲載日 Oct. 18, 2019
Reports to: Senior Marketing Director, Greater China
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager, Operations and Compliance - GCR
This role will be responsible for ensuring that the Greater China Marketing team follows the Company’s policies and procedures and conform with regulatory and ethical standards. To ensure the marketing operations and procedures comply with legal regulations and internal policies.
This position will perform a range of duties including, evaluating all current and new compliance regulations, reviewing company processes, and leading training sessions. Build strategic partnerships with internal stakeholders and local partners, associations in China, in the emerging technology area and own the marketing goal alignment process with business. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the latest industry regulations and best practices.
- To ensure Greater China Marketing team performs responsibly, effectively and efficiently, abiding by the company policies and regulations.
- To oversee all marketing operations activities, relating to compliance including scope of work, sourcing requirements, supplier team requirements, procurement policies and procedures.
- To facilitate regular cadence with APJ Marketing, Sales Operations, Sales Team, Products Team, Professional Services and R&D Teams and help build a process, to make marketing more relevant to the business needs.
- To help the Greater China Marketing team in Goal Setting, Goal Alignment and ROI Tracking. To develop methodologies for reaching the goals and ensuring the Marketing team has thorough understanding of the process of why and how these would be measured and aligned to the business & overall marketing strategies.
- Oversee all leads and contact upload to ensure timeliness and accuracy, responsible for working with GC Sales Operations to understand sales booking target, by territory and by product.
- To own the operations process end to end, track the results and make it a best in class process, which can stand out as a best practice in the Geo.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements, perform periodic internal marketing audits on company procedures and processes.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Lead employee training sessions on marketing and compliance issues.
- Function as a senior member of the team and assist others in ensuring quality deliverables.
- Manage all team calls and team meeting cadence.
- Improve current strategies if necessary.
Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor or Master’s degree, Business Administration, Industry Certification.
- 8-10+ years in Business or Marketing Operations at a high-tech company.
- Managerial Experience preferred.
- Should have previous work experience within areas such as Marketing Operations, Business Operations, Compliance policy and implementation handling.
- Hands-on experience with a variety of reporting operations and procedures.
- Able to handle complex projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, meet deadlines, interact and communicate with individuals/groups at various levels across the Geo.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be experienced in presenting information and data analytics to the business.
- Critical thinker and problem solver; keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and cross-culturally with other teams in Asia Pacific.