Careers in Marketing
Manager, Partner Marketing Communications今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1910289 掲載日 Jul. 12, 2019
Manager, Partner Marketing Communications - Job Description
As part of the Global Relationship and Scale Marketing organization, Partner & Communities Marketing and Communications is responsible for generating awareness of VMware across +50,000 Partners Worldwide and the 125,000+ strong VMware Community ecosystem to motivate those ecosystems to successfully build and grow VMware investment, practices and beyond.
The Partner Marketing & Communications Manager is focused on the contribution to the overall Partner Marketing strategy and execution of marketing programs to drive awareness and engagement with new and existing VMware Partners, with the goal of increasing Partner commitment to and engagement with VMware business. This position works collaboratively with Partner Sales, Marketing, Alliances, and Product Business Units to engage VMware partners. This role focuses on high visibility initiatives that help partners market, sell, and deploy advanced solutions.
The position requires an individual who is passionate about the adoption of VMware solutions and enabling the partner community for success. The role requires a proven track record with exposure to partner programs, partner marketing and communications, project management and broad execution.
Skills & knowledge
- 5+ years experience in B2B marketing, management consulting or relevant experience; partner marketing experience is a plus.
- Excellent project management skills - time management, planning and problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills including research, writing and editing skills
- Experience developing content marketing assets for digital landscape including blogs, social posts, and video formats
- Well-versed and is up-to-date with the IT market landscape trends
- Ability to work cross-functionally to gain consensus across multiple lines of business
- Experience managing marketing events (logistics, contracts, invites, budget management, staffing support, etc.)
- Experience with channels/alliances ecosystems.
- Interface with key go-to-market, alliances, strategy and business unit teams to develop marketing content and programs for the VMware Partner Network
- Develop and execute integrated marketing and communication plans to reach prospective partners and internal partner-facing teams, often spanning multiple quarters
- Engage Global and Regional Partner teams to fully execute program marketing plans
- Engage with senior management to lead partner recruitment marketing efforts for and partner engagement events
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, HIV status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status including pregnancy, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.