Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
Manager - Deal Management with German今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1910742 掲載日 Jul. 23, 2019
The Deal Management Team (DMT) is a dynamic team established to support standard as well as highly negotiated, unique or strategic software contracts (Enterprise License Agreements) from inception of a sales opportunity to booking. The team will be skilled and knowledgeable in a variety of areas including deal modelling, revenue recognition and commercial contract structure. As the DMT manager you will manage this team of DMT Analysts, engage with our EMEA Mgt team to build and promote the DMT model and brand, partner with Sales, Legal and Commercial Solutions to establish best practice for EMEA aligned with our Corporate DMT initiatives.
- Trusted partner and advisor to the EMEA Mgt team in relation to assigned sales opportunities
- Collaborate and partner with Legal Dept to continue DMT/Legal Engagement model
- Responsible for identifying contractual risks and suggesting alternatives that lead to the best solution for both VMware and its customers.
- Follow internal business processes to solution and seek appropriate guidance/approvals to resolve situations that deviate from standard process or fallbacks.
- Participate in customer communications to deliver optimal solutions
- Coach and mentor DMT Analysts in deal management and commercial acumen
- Continuous review of DMT workloads to maximize efficient utilization of DMT resources
- Be a strategic advisor for Sales and the Business
- English and German a must
- Experience in working in a diverse, Multicultural Organization
- Experience in working with or in IT Multinational organisations, Telecoms or Sourcing/Procurement
- Demonstrable success managing talent in a team
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to exercise good judgement whilst juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interpret information from multiple disciplines including revenue recognition, legal and sales
Allocating decision-making and/or task responsibility to appropriate others to maximize the organization's and individuals' effectiveness.
Planning and supporting the development of individuals' skills and abilities so that they can fulfil current or future job/role responsibilities more effectively.
Translating strategic priorities into operational reality; aligning communication, accountabilities, resource capabilities, internal processes, and ongoing measurement systems to ensure that strategic priorities yield measurable and sustainable results.
Encouraging others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities; facilitating the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace.
Using appropriate methods and interpersonal styles to develop, motivate, and guide the team to attain successful outcomes and business objectives.
Planning and Organizing
Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.