Careers in Sales
Landed Global Account Executive (East)今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1914036-3 掲載日 Oct. 30, 2019
The Landed Global Accounts Executive (L-GAE) will have principle responsibility for Americas landed sales into accounts in the Global Accounts Program. The individual in this role will be responsible to engage with Global Account Managers (GAM), drive engagement in America with global accounts, build and maintain global relationships, and ultimately revenue generation that exceeds defined targets. The primary objective will be to establish a significant software and services footprint in the largest and most influential corporations world-wide in an accelerated time-frame. This will be accomplished by engaging in the account planning process, supporting the GAM strategy and the effective use and leverage of company resources; account teams, dedicated marketing, engineering resources, and substantial executive level involvement.
Job Role and Responsibility:
- Participate in account planning process and drive the GAM strategy and direction that drives VMware revenue
- Primary Americas sales coverage and coordination of Americas specialist engagement.
- Coordinate and negotiate all pricing for the designated account, leverage contract pricing and GAM guidance.
- Serve as the Americas customer's single point of contact
- Oversee day to day operations and maintain strong executive level relationships throughout each account by presenting to customers, developing proposals and negotiating agreements
- Oversee the creation and delivery of accurate quarterly and annual forecasts and account plans
- Establish highly strategic, thoughtful and deliberate plans within the existing framework of VMware’s transactional and metrics oriented business model
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in technology sales with increasing levels of responsibility
- Documented track record of proven success
- Proven experience managing in a matrix work environment
- Comfortable working with C level executives at Fortune 500 companies and building necessary business relationships throughout the organization
- Familiar with Target Account Selling or other established sales methodology a plus
- Knowledge of all facets of compute, network, storage, security, management and end user computing technologies
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team
- Solid business acumen which appropriately balances creativity, entrepreneurship and risk taking
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral
- Dynamic presenter with the ability to translate technical thoughts to everyday language
- BA/BS degree or higher preferred - Minimum of 5 years of experience in the industry
- Some travel required