Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Java Software Engineer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1911524 掲載日 Aug. 09, 2019
The VMware Cloud Automation team is looking for a full-time Engineer to help drive the evolution of our next-generation Cloud Management Platform.
We are a pivotal part of the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) and our software is responsible for handling machines and applications in hybrid cloud environments. Our products, vRealize Automation and vRealize Orchestrator, are used by Fortune 500 companies to run hundreds of thousands of virtual machines in public and private clouds.
Are you passionate about high-quality software and code standards? Do you enjoy working with world-class engineers, who push themselves and their peers to the limits? Can you meet bold delivery dates and work with tight schedules?
In that case you would be an ideal addition to our team as you will get to work on meaningful problems, develop products for cloud scale, provide highly-performant interfaces to very large data sets, tackle interesting challenges, and implement self-healing systems. Our products are undergoing rapid change, and most of your work will be on new code using some of the most current frameworks and libraries.
- You will help us translate our vision for a cross-cloud architecture into a scalable, micro-services based product.
- You will build extraordinary products and architecturally-sound systems that are aligned with our business needs.
- Your role:As a member of our team you will develop and improve the Automation and Orchestration products working closely with other specialists and product managers in our organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build user interfaces and public APIs using the most recent technologies and standards
- Build micro-services for distributed applications providing policy-based placement and management of workloads
- Take the initiative to improve our products, tests, tools, and processes by taking into account the global goals of the company
- Solve technical challenges related to large data manipulation, high-performance systems, complex models of cloud infrastructure and application topologies
- Requirements:Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Deep understanding of core computer science fundamentals as algorithms, data structures, operating systems, distributed systems, and multi-threaded programming
- Ability to work independently on assignments as well as a part of a distributed team
- Flexibility in learning new programming languages, frameworks, and tools
- Experience with at least one programming language such as Java (preferred) etc.
- Experience with test automation frameworks is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Opportunity to tackle tough problems as part an elite engineering team
- Attractive compensation package with competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, and long-term incentives
- Individual career growth enhanced by learning and development programs, objective performance assessment, and opportunity to work with international teams on various projects
- Healthy work environment with company sponsored medical insurance program, sport activities, and open communication
- Work-life balance tailored to your needs, paid vacation, paid sick leave, regular celebrations events
VMware Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All applicants will be treated fairly and given equal opportunity in all aspects of the employment, including compensation and benefits, irrespective of their race, color, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or ethnic origin