Careers in University and Recent Grads
University and Recent Grads
Intern – Sr. Financial Analyst – Discounting and Value Management今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1909125 掲載日 Nov. 19, 2019
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
Job Role and Responsibilities:
The internship within Discounting and Value Management (DVM) in General Business Unit Finance at VMware will focus on process and analytical improvements of the pricing and discounting cycle. The role will support a cross functional effort to transform our discounting and value management practices in deal negotiations and financial product management. The role will cover the following:
Lead and drive coordination efforts with Finance organizations, Enterprise Data & Analytics, Pricing & Licensing, Sales, and IT.
1. Partner closely with GBU Finance Controllers to provide additional visibility to business cases, product launches, financial planning, commercialization, and specific pricing actions and to drive standardization of SaaS metrics.
2. Participate within the DVM team in providing periodic discount reporting, deal discount guidance, and deal qualification metrics.
3. Support DVM lead with preparation of VMWare’s roadmap of pricing and discounting improvements for H2FY20 and its corresponding monitoring.
- Currently pursuing a full-time MBA degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in FP&A, Accounting or Finance related with a strong record of career progression
- Demonstrated ability and experience working in cross functional teams
- Especially strong analytical skills and a natural predisposition toward data-driven decision-making.
- Ability to make reasoned decisions in the face of uncertainty or imperfect data
- Strong project management and initiative to solve problems
- Understanding of SaaS business, metrics, and models.
Please note that while anyone with a legal right to work in the United States may apply for this role, VMware is not presently sponsoring work visas for the entry-level roles for which these Internships may prepare you.