Careers in University and Recent Grads
University and Recent Grads
Intern - Professional Services - Associate Consultant今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1909687 掲載日 Sep. 20, 2019
Start Date: January 2020 (6 Months)
Location: Madrid, Spain
The global VMware Professional Services Organization (PSO) influences the digitization of the customer, the team is dedicated to make deployment of the solution a success. We ensure that VMware customers are successfully implementing their business plans from adoption all the way to a fully functioning virtualized datacenter. The team includes Implementation/Managed Services, Project/Engagement Management, Education Services, and Technical Account Management (TAM) Services.
Your key responsibilities are:
As part of the Intern role will undergo a program of training including:
- Mentoring, coaching and sponsorship for career development.
- Effective communications training to ensure customer interactions.
- Customer and partner facing activities and tasks, providing real-world experience.
- Commercial and technical presentation training.
- Hands-on training in leading edge VMware technology
- A persistent, self-starter with a track record of success in their academic career to date.
- Willingness to learn, with a real passion for technology.
- An excellent teammate who works with integrity to succeed in a high-energy, dynamic environment.
- Enthusiastic phone manner, excellent listening, social and writing skills.
- Must be studying toward a bachelor’s degree - Computer Science, MIS/BIS, Engineering or Science preferred.
- IT experience or software development abilities a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.