Careers in University and Recent Grads
University and Recent Grads
Intern – Product Development – VMC Autoscaler Team今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1909410 掲載日 Nov. 19, 2019
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
We have the journey for you!
As well as working for one of the best technology companies in the world, under the leadership of the best CEO (voted by Glassdoor), you’ll create innovative solutions and solve complex problems.
As a member of the VMC Autoscaler team you’ll be part of a bright engineering team that is working on some of cutting-edge Cloud features like AutoRemediation, Elastic-DRS /Elastic Cluster and Multi-AZ. If you have a real passion for building cloud systems that are highly scalable, manageable, and fault tolerant, then you will fit right in.
As an Intern at VMware, you’ll create innovative solutions and solve complex problems. You’ll take ownership of meaningful, big-picture projects and springboard an impactful career. Become immersed in all aspects of our innovative and collaborative culture, and ensure you get the full VMware experience.
- You’ll interact with industry thought leaders at one of our world class campuses and enjoy networking, community service, and career development events.
- You’ll design and develop Autoscaling and Availability solutions for VMware hybrid cloud.
- You’ll use Agile methodologies to develop and test the new features.
- You’ll collaborate with other team members to support the lifecycle of new features.
- Pursuing Master’s or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
- Coursework in the following: Algorithms, Data Structures, Operating Systems, Computer Architecture, Distributed Systems.
- Strong foundation/knowledge in one or more of the noted programming languages: C++ or Java programming
- School and/or industry projects involving significant design and development
- Experience with Cloud based services, Microservices, Cloud Computing class or similar experience
- Experience developing distributed, multithreaded applications
- Knowledge of availability/fault domains
- Knowledge of ML or NLP
- Exposure to container technologies - container orchestrators (Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm Mode) is a plus
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
We hire interns in the following locations for this team:
Palo Alto, CA